Itikaaf in Masjid Al-Aqsa
Due to Covid-19 and other potential issues, we would not encourage the E’itikaaf group to sleep in the enclosed area of Marwani, Masjid al-Aqsa. We would recommend that you book a hotel to sleep in and spend the rest of the time in the Masjid for this year.
Tour Around Masjid Al Aqsa
Old City Tour
External Ziyaarat (In Coach)
How to Book
The Process to Enter Israel
You will gain entry into Israel via the Health Ministry Declaration Form: 48-hours before your flights, you will need to complete this form:
Once you file this form properly, within minutes you will receive an email from “Do Not Reply-MOH,” which is the record you need to show at the airport. Your green pass will be included.
If your vaccination certificate is not digitally validated in Israel, it could take longer to receive this email.
Tips for completing this form correctly:
- Must be completed within 48-hours of a flight; it will be the basis of your entry to Israel.
- You will need specific flight information, i.e., the name of the airline, the flight number and the estimated time that it arrives in Israel.
- You will need a specific isolation location, with a specific street address and number for the hotel that cannot be changed later on.
- You will need to upload your vaccination records via PDF. If you have a vaccination record with a QR code, use it.
- Make sure all files are under 1MB, and use www.ilovepdf.com to compress files.
- Everyone needs a negative PCR test from within 72 hours prior to take off.
You must have your negative PCR test and a copy of the 48-hour Entry Declaration Form to board a plane to Israel.
These are the only documents you need.
C. Protocol for Arrival in Israel:
- Everyone, bar none, including Israeli citizens, need to take a PCR test upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport. Please reserve your test in advance with TestnGo:
If you test positive at Ben Gurion Airport, you will be in 10-day quarantine. There are no exceptions and we have no way to shorten your quarantine if this happens.
- On your TestnGo form, please use an Israeli cell number that you have access to. That is where you will receive results of your PCR test. Failure to provide an Israeli cellphone number can become problematic.
Please call +44 (0) 7472 965 158 or email [email protected] for further details and to stay updated on this trip.
Spaces are limited!